Support Forums

Full Version: BF3 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anybody played this yet? I've just downloaded it.
It's pretty damn good to be fair.
If you've played it, what are your thoughts?
Played it for 30 minutes. I got pissed off there was no Hardcore mode and spent the entire duration of the game running around shooting my own team with RPGs.
I've been waiting on this for quite some time, but sadly I don't have enough time to play it.

How are the graphic settings in Beta? I've heard that Dice usually "max out" settings @ medium.
I've always been meaning to get into the Battlefield series but I was torn as to participating in the beta would be the place to start.
Opinions?
It's one of those games where the more you play it the more you like it, I watched people playing it before I downloaded it and it looked really bad, but after playing it myself I love it!

Fragma where are you playing it? Console or PC?
I might download it, I didn't even though it was out.

I'm to busy with GoW3, however. xD
Does anyone think it's worth buying?
I don't have time for downloading/playing the beta but also I don't think I want to have to buy 3 within a month (skyrim, mw3, bf3)

(09-30-2011, 11:59 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]It's one of those games where the more you play it the more you like it, I watched people playing it before I downloaded it and it looked really bad, but after playing it myself I love it!

Fragma where are you playing it? Console or PC?

On the PS3.
I'll definitely be buying it. I love how fluid the movements are. Little things like how you jump over walls, and how you lie flat on the ground. One thing I'm not a fan of is the guns you start with on the beta.. They have to much recoil apart from the sniper & the pistols, so I end up just using those. And actually the pistols are pretty fantastic.
Not to mention the maps, the graphics and the sound.

I think MW3 is going to have some tough competition on its hands.
I'm planning on getting mw3 for my bday but I might as for gears of war too or bAttlefield. They all sound great.
(10-01-2011, 03:59 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]On the PS3.
I'll definitely be buying it. I love how fluid the movements are. Little things like how you jump over walls, and how you lie flat on the ground. One thing I'm not a fan of is the guns you start with on the beta.. They have to much recoil apart from the sniper & the pistols, so I end up just using those. And actually the pistols are pretty fantastic.
Not to mention the maps, the graphics and the sound.

I think MW3 is going to have some tough competition on its hands.

I couldn't agree more, in fact, unless MW3 comes out with a Beta themselves, I don't think I'm even going to bother getting the game. One main thing I love about this game, is it's a game where you can actually play, and you don't have to worry about all the kids saying "OMG Y U NO QUICKSCOPE"

Oh Also, Incase you didn't know this already: I don't know what it's called on the PS3, but press DOWN on the D-PAD

[Image: 802852b.jpg]

The pad on the far left.

It can then change your automatic rifle into singleshot, you can toggle it.

I gave up using the automatics now though, I now use the recon class. The one I've got is pretty much perfect, sniper for long range shooting, tactical M9 for blinding the enemy at close range. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5