Support Forums

Full Version: Seriously Considering Learning Python
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm seriously considering learning Python, can anyone give me some tips?

I need something to occupy me other than sitting on forums and watching Netflix all day.
check this thread at HF link removed
I think there's a lot of Python tutorial since it's pretty easy to learn just google it
(09-28-2011, 11:12 PM)ZMistfall Wrote: [ -> ]check this thread at HF link removed
I think there's a lot of Python tutorial since it's pretty easy to learn just google it

Don't link to HF.
I need suggestion as to if I should start it or not, not link to tutorials, especially one's where it links to forbidden sites, but thanks anyway zMistfall.
Yes, why not learn it? We can't give you tips.

Stop asking here, and go look up a proper video tutorial series.
I've also been planning on learning Python for quite a while now. I'd love to make some plugins for Cinema 4D.
Maybe once I've got to grips with Java I'll move onto Python.

How easy is it? In comparison to say VB.NET?
To Fragma: It can't really be compared to VB.net, but it is very easy to learn with dedication.
I'm not asking for tutorials Laugh, I'm asking if I should start it nor not? Is it a good language to learn? Etc...
I said yes, if you read my post.
You should learn it, I always consider it but I don't get much time, if will benefit you in the long run though.
Pages: 1 2