Support Forums

Full Version: Back to Runescape?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently i have been planing on playing it again. I have played it for a long time and then i just stopped playing it. I think I got bored from the game, but now i wanna go back to it. I took 2 years pause from RuneScape, so now i don't know the basic things. Would someone be kind and play with me or help me? That would be nice, and also i heard about some programs that are scripts, bots, rsbuddy and etc. If you have them feel free to share, please.
Appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
go to
www.rsbuddy.com
or
www.powerbot.org
for free bots. I recommend rsbuddy though. There should be a lot of tutorials on how to install them so check it out.
Don't do it!!! I played all summer, the summer flew by and I got nothing else done. I wish I had spent it doing other stuff.
If you do decide to continue :/, and plan on using a bot, I would use epicbot.
(09-28-2011, 11:39 PM)Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do it!!! I played all summer, the summer flew by and I got nothing else done. I wish I had spent it doing other stuff.
If you do decide to continue :/, and plan on using a bot, I would use epicbot.

Meh, i will try to not addict my self to runescape, again!
(09-28-2011, 11:20 PM)ZMistfall Wrote: [ -> ]go to
www.rsbuddy.com
or
www.powerbot.org
for free bots. I recommend rsbuddy though. There should be a lot of tutorials on how to install them so check it out.

Thanks a lot, i assume there are not infections or malicious viruses there?
Don't do it. runescape is dumb. play a game that doesn't involve wizards fondling eachothers assholes
I may help you. I will PM you if I have the time. Well, good luck!
I haven't really played that game, But I heard it is addicting.
I do not see the point in botting/cheating in a game. What is the point of playing the game if you are just going to not play it and bot the crap out of it, and eventually get banned?
i tryed playing runescape once, never realy liked it.
But iv got one or two friends who love it.
i guess its just one of them games not everyone is into
Yes I also don't like it, my friends love this game I don't know why:S