Support Forums

Full Version: Video subforums under "Video Gaming "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i make tons of videos on youtube.(They're all about gaming) So i think it'd be cool if you made a section for posting videos. Some people might be interested.

Also in this section you would NOT gain posts since people could just post all 15,xxx of machinima's videos and gain a ton of posts. Obviously they'd get banned for spamming. But it's all your choice.

Anyways what do you guys think?

I personally think this could spark up a lot of un needed spam. But i also think it'd be a cool thing to have. So i honestly don't know. I want your opinions.

~Discuss

Also Omni if you see this PLEASE check out my favicon change suggestion. I really think it'd be a fast thing to do. And it'd help the forum a lot.
Thanks!
As long as post count is disabled, I'm for it. But we have the video editing section so people can post Youtube vids there as well... IDK.
If they're gaming related, just post them in the Gaming section. If not, then the Video Editing & Sound Design section is also a place to share Youtube videos.
(09-28-2011, 09:31 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]If they're gaming related, just post them in the Gaming section. If not, then the Video Editing & Sound Design section is also a place to share Youtube videos.

But wouldn't it be spam? Because i make at least 1 video per day. If i kept posting all of them in the gaming section it'd be flooded with videos. That's why i think it'd be cool to have a designated area for it.
(09-28-2011, 09:35 AM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]But wouldn't it be spam? Because i make at least 1 video per day. If i kept posting all of them in the gaming section it'd be flooded with videos. That's why i think it'd be cool to have a designated area for it.

Just post the videos that you think people will really like, and then below it post a link to your Youtube channel. If people like your videos they will subscribe so there isn't any need to post them all on here.
(09-28-2011, 09:38 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Just post the videos that you think people will really like, and then below it post a link to your Youtube channel. If people like your videos they will subscribe so there isn't any need to post them all on here.

Ok yea this makes sense. Either way steam would make more sense for this...

I don't see how videos relate to gaming.
Well, videos do kind of relate since people make gaming videos. "machinima" but yea this idea is stupid.

But Omni, did you look at my favicon needs a change thread. That one actually got some support. And ACE already made a really nice favicon. I think you'll actually like it.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22196

Thanks.
(09-28-2011, 10:54 AM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Well, videos do kind of relate since people make gaming videos. "machinima" but yea this idea is stupid.

But Omni, did you look at my favicon needs a change thread. That one actually got some support. And ACE already made a really nice favicon. I think you'll actually like it.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22196

Thanks.

I personally don't think that the Favicon made by Ace would suit this forum theme at all.
(09-28-2011, 10:21 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how videos relate to gaming.

I personally don't think that the Favicon made by Ace would suit this forum theme at all.
[/QUOTE]

Well it doesn't have to be the one made by ace. Ace made a grey feather. You could just keep the goldish feather. But remove the green around it?
Pages: 1 2