Support Forums

Full Version: Taking a backseat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To anyone who knew me, I'd just like to say that it's been fun these past few years, but my activity has rapidly declined as I have moved on with ny life taking on full time work and various other responsibilities.

The truth is I've grown apart from the site and quite frankly it bores me now. I've done my bit as staff (twice) and I'm happy to retire from SF with great memories and great friends.

I have and always will have respect for this site and its members, so please don't ban me as I'm sure that I will check in from time to time.

Many thanks to everyone,

- Sam Nicholson
Farewell mate, take care. Hope everything goes well for you.
I haven't been here long enough to give an honest 'great knowing you' but I've seen some of the stuff you've done and it was very HQ. I'll miss you Sad
(09-27-2011, 03:12 PM)DΣxus Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been here long enough to give an honest 'great knowing you' but I've seen some of the stuff you've done and it was very HQ. I'll miss you Sad

He's been here from the beginning. The most HQ member I've ever seen on a forum. He's probably done more for SF than any other member.
Sad to see you go Sam, but I know for a fact you'll be back eventually and will continue checking in.

Cya.
Damn, another great member leaving.
It's was great knowing you mate, sad to see you go. But if you're leaving then that's your choice, I hope to see you around here from time-to-time.
It's been an honor to get to post along with you Sam. You're one of the highest quality members I've ever seen and it's sad for you to also leave.
Well, I'm new here and I never really got to know you... But RL comes first. Good luck with your future, my friend.
I only joined today but I have enjoyed your HQ posts. Farewell