Support Forums

Full Version: Do you have a Christmas gift for you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Chirstmas is soon to come and by that time I have enough money to buy me my Dream Computer

Acer Predator // 1000+ euros
Aspire Predator (Click to View)

# AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad-Core processor
# (2.40GHz, 2MB Cache)
# Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
# 4GB DDR2 800MHz memory
# 512MB ATI Radeon HD4850 graphics
# 640GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm)
# Dual Layer DVD Rewrite

Uhhhmmmm can wait to touch it !!!!

What are you going to buy for your self Roflmao
Hot stats there m8ty. Tho I dont like the looks of it.
Isnt Cristhmas about giving things to others? I have never bought anything for mehself.
(10-27-2009, 11:15 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Well Chirstmas is soon to come and by that time I have enough money to buy me my Dream Computer

Acer Predator // 1000+ euros
Aspire Predator (Click to View)

# AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad-Core processor
# (2.40GHz, 2MB Cache)
# Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
# 4GB DDR2 800MHz memory
# 512MB ATI Radeon HD4850 graphics
# 640GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm)
# Dual Layer DVD Rewrite

Uhhhmmmm can wait to touch it !!!!

What are you going to buy for your self Roflmao

I saw this computer a while ago. I don't think they have an exact price for it yet, right?
(10-27-2009, 04:04 PM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]Hot stats there m8ty. Tho I dont like the looks of it.
Isnt Cristhmas about giving things to others? I have never bought anything for mehself.

Yeah sure it is, but no one cares about giving me this little pritty thing Bebe-pleure
So I'm gonna do it my self and then I'm gonna freak out like a girl when I open the present. Yeye
Isnt Cristhmas about giving things to others?
You can do you a favor that no one will.
(10-27-2009, 04:06 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this computer a while ago. I don't think they have an exact price for it yet, right?

Well with those stats I can get it for 1200 euros, but that is not it's full power.