Support Forums

Full Version: FileIce registration help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I am trying to sign up for FileIce but, I can't seem to do it.

First, It wants my SSN. I am not sure why. and im not sure if I should just use fakenamegenerator for this...

And second, It wants a website. I don't have a website nor am I planning on buying one so I am not sure what I can do.
I made a free website but, its pretty pathetic as I made it literally in 9 minutes: http://cashfast101.webs.com

Any help is appreciated
I got accepted, didn't even type a website.
(09-25-2011, 04:10 PM)яeborn Wrote: [ -> ]I got accepted, didn't even type a website.

There is a new registration form.

Now you MUST put in a website
Why not use your real name? And I am pretty sure that you do not need a website, you can skip that.
I'm stuck with it too,it asks you to enter a website and then it asks you to download a html and upload it to your site which you entered to make sure that it's yours.
(09-25-2011, 06:05 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: [ -> ]Why not use your real name? And I am pretty sure that you do not need a website, you can skip that.

Its not my name I don't want to give out its my Social Security Number its asking for

(09-26-2011, 05:28 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]I'm stuck with it too,it asks you to enter a website and then it asks you to download a html and upload it to your site which you entered to make sure that it's yours.

Thats what im stuck with....
Maybe you should PM RadarX about it. He is the owner of FileIce after all. He could probably help you with your questions.
website is optional

SSN is required because you have to pay taxes on the money you earn, its Federal Law.
like above poster said you have to put YOUR SSN because you need to pay taxes. I signed up for fileice and got accepted and i was so happy then i realized it was all for nothing :/. I don't even know my SSN and if i ask my dad he's gonna be like "what are you gonna use it for?"
I've made a web page and dedicated it solely to walking people like you through registration...
www.fileicereview.com/registration.html

PROTIP: Don't bullshit the FileIce staff with your application and don't try pretending you're a hardcore marketer if you're not.
Pages: 1 2