Support Forums

Full Version: hey people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, i am craizer.
i am 14, and run a warez site.
i know html, some javascript, vb.NET, C#, C++.

i am here as this site seems like it might be able to help me with my site, as we are new, i only have 26 members, but we are very active, and if you was to request something, you would get it on the same day.

i hope this site can help meThumbsup
(10-27-2009, 08:45 AM)craizer Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, i am craizer.
i am 14, and run a warez site.
i know html, some javascript, vb.NET, C#, C++.

i am here as this site seems like it might be able to help me with my site, as we are new, i only have 26 members, but we are very active, and if you was to request something, you would get it on the same day.

if you would like to help by signing up/ contributing etc. please go to http://www.*********.co.cc

i hope this site can help meThumbsup

Hi bro,welcome to SF hope you can find this place helpful. I'm not exactly sure what Omni's stance is on other people advertising their own forums here but if you are here to steal members then I think this may be frowned upon but enjoy your stay

B@nNeD
Warez aren't allowed on this site so if that's what you came here for I'm sorry to disappoint you. Smile

Welcome to Support Forums.
yup isn't it no illigal things or something.... anyway welcome to sf
(10-27-2009, 04:35 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Warez isn't allowed on this site so if that's what you came here for I'm sorry to disappoint you. Smile

Welcome to Support Forums.
^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^
Enjoy Support Forums.
im not here to advertise etc.
i am here as i am getting weird errors on my mybb forum so i thought this place could help me.