Support Forums

Full Version: Salutations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone from SupportForums.Net. My name is Tim, you probably have seen me on HackForums.Net registered under either: Welfare, TBear Inc, Bus 62, or Curse.

I am an avid salesman in the sales of the AIM market. Possibly one of the most legitimate sellers currently. I am mainly here to get my "forum fix" due to my history of being banned on HackForums.Net for "Reputation Abuse" or "Low Quality Posting". I just like to sit back and enjoy the try-hards online like those "Hacker" groups often referred to as Teams.

When the hell did Twilight take over the modern vernacular to pit each other in these "Teams". I mean I remember when Kryogeniks just called themselves Kryogeniks, however now they refer to themselves(or whats left of them) as Team Kryogeniks. It makes no sense to conform to "whats in".

That's probably why I get banned is I find myself often not really caring about what I post or how I post because I just don't think it's me. This is possibly the highest quality post I have made in like the past decade.

A little about my history I have been rolling on the internet since 1999. I mainly joined online Pokemon, YuGiOh and Magic forums. I used to give out my home address willingly to strangers in order to receive more cards. I had an extensive collection of each card game, each collection valued at least $2,000. I have long since sold my YuGiOh and Pokemon card collections. They finally decided to ban me as I ventured into the "Off-Topic" and start trolling back in 2007 (8 years dedicated on some of the forums and over 21,000 posts across 2 forums).

I then ventured into AIM chats which got me into the AIM Market and now I am a powerhouse when it comes to making deals. I started out on MessengerIDs.com and that place was dead so I then was linked to Screen.Name/Forum or SNF for short. After a while and many deals later I was treated as one of the "prestiguous" elite members and brought was one of the first members added into the "Trusted Members" group when the administrators felt that there were too many user groups(especially with me being the only member in the LOLWUT group)

After the AIM scene was slowly starting to die out I figured I was in the market for a nice Gamertag to match(which I still am). I was actually referred to HF by a known scammer LOL. Imagine that one of the better half of the community is recommended by a scammer.

That is it for now, hope to see you guys around.