Support Forums

Full Version: fudge me. fudge life. ill fuckign kill you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have decided to quit smoking.

Or not much at all.

Reason-

9 months ago, i lost a very close family friend.
He was ALWAYS there for you, never let you down. Of course he has his faults like everyone, but he was the nicest person ever. His name is Tyrone.

Well Tyrone has a cousin named chris. Chris has a little bro that is my friend. Well Chris went and cheated with tyrones girlfriend. Which i should mention, tyrone was spoon feeding her because she had a cold the week before. He would do anything for her.

It was a tough week for him. Then he went in the woods and shot himself. First time it went in his neck, and he had to do it again. That day some of me died. Tyrones nephew is like my little brother, i teach him things and we always play. He will not remember him when hes older. That tears me apart.

Chris's brother knows i hate chris. I am going to freakin beat his ass, Hes way older than me, but i don't care. I will never stop beating him. I will honestly kill him if i ever get the chance and not get caught. His girlfriend i will ruin her life if i could.

He was allergic to smoke, and he lived in a smoke hole. He grew up in a bad family, but he was one of the best people i ever met. Never ever did a drug,and always helped people. That is why, he is my role model, and i am going to quit smoking weed. I am going to cut down and stop.

Rest in peace tyrone.
Weed is not bad at all. But sorry to hear that he died. Hope to see you get better and heal a little.
Hey goodluck stopping you should do what you need to do if hes your role model then do it and stop.

Sorry to hear he died, RIP
(09-23-2011, 08:35 PM)Modern Wrote: [ -> ]Weed is not bad at all. But sorry to hear that he died. Hope to see you get better and heal a little.

check this website out http://www.nida.nih.gov/Marijbroch/Marijteens.html

Anyways, you shouldn't use any drugs man. good thing you are quitting. I'm sorry to hear about Tyrone but beating up chris isn't gonna do anything and I don't think Tyrone would want that. You just have to move on man.
Really sorry to hear about that mate. I hope everything goes OK for you.

@ZMistfall, that website is the stupidest thing I've ever seen lol... It doesn't contain facts, it just contains biased opinions from people who don't smoke it.

This is a much more accurate website for information:
http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=172
That sounds harsh. I hope you're all right bro.
Instead of flat out screaming at the guy, talk it out logically. If he acts ignorant or otherwise, just flat out scream at him.
(09-23-2011, 08:28 PM)Blunt Wrote: [ -> ]I have decided to quit smoking.

Or not much at all.

Reason-

9 months ago, i lost a very close family friend.
He was ALWAYS there for you, never let you down. Of course he has his faults like everyone, but he was the nicest person ever. His name is Tyrone.

Well Tyrone has a cousin named chris. Chris has a little bro that is my friend. Well Chris went and cheated with tyrones girlfriend. Which i should mention, tyrone was spoon feeding her because she had a cold the week before. He would do anything for her.

It was a tough week for him. Then he went in the woods and shot himself. First time it went in his neck, and he had to do it again. That day some of me died. Tyrones nephew is like my little brother, i teach him things and we always play. He will not remember him when hes older. That tears me apart.

Chris's brother knows i hate chris. I am going to freakin beat his ass, Hes way older than me, but i don't care. I will never stop beating him. I will honestly kill him if i ever get the chance and not get caught. His girlfriend i will ruin her life if i could.

He was allergic to smoke, and he lived in a smoke hole. He grew up in a bad family, but he was one of the best people i ever met. Never ever did a drug,and always helped people. That is why, he is my role model, and i am going to quit smoking weed. I am going to cut down and stop.

Rest in peace tyrone.

If quitting smoking is how you can cope with the loss, by all means quit. But if you're quitting because you think that caused his death, you aren't helping much.

Sad to hear your loss.
Sad story. Sorry to hear this happened. But how is this Chris's or his girlfriends fault? It was Tyrone choice to spend his time spoon feeding Chris's girlfriend. Tyrone obviously cared about Chris and hi gf if he went out of his day to take care of her.

I don't think Tyrone killed himself because he had to do some work for Chris's GF. There's probably more to it. Maybe he was depressed for a while. Maybe he had other things on his mind. Who knows but i don't think killing Chris and ruining his gf's life will help, or is needed.

You should try to move on and say "Tyrone is in a better place now". I understand you loved Tyrone like a bro. But sometimes.. It's better to move on. Maybe you should help Tyrone's little brother. Keep him safe when he's older. Be his guardian. I mean he did just loose a bro. He won't know about it, but he'll need someone to help him. You should be there for him.
(09-28-2011, 12:35 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Sad story. Sorry to hear this happened. But how is this Chris's or his girlfriends fault? It was Tyrone choice to spend his time spoon feeding Chris's girlfriend. Tyrone obviously cared about Chris and hi gf if he went out of his day to take care of her.

I don't think Tyrone killed himself because he had to do some work for Chris's GF. There's probably more to it. Maybe he was depressed for a while. Maybe he had other things on his mind. Who knows but i don't think killing Chris and ruining his gf's life will help, or is needed.

You should try to move on and say "Tyrone is in a better place now". I understand you loved Tyrone like a bro. But sometimes.. It's better to move on. Maybe you should help Tyrone's little brother. Keep him safe when he's older. Be his guardian. I mean he did just loose a bro. He won't know about it, but he'll need someone to help him. You should be there for him.

It was Tyrones girlfriend, not chris's.
Weed does less damage than alcohol if you aren't addicted, but it's good to want to improve physical health.
Pages: 1 2