Support Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone — Greetings from California!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, greetings from the great state of California. My name is Artie, also known as 19Kilo. I'm a proud American and a family member of a U.S. Army soldier who's currently serving overseas in Afghanistan stationed in the upper Nangarhar region. It is in my best interest to sent out care packages to him and his fellow comrades who aren't getting the attention they deserve due to lack of media coverage and economic hardships that everybody is experiencing. Eventually I will graduate high school, enroll into college, earn two dozen college credits, then finally enlisting with the U.S. Army before I turn 19. I'd like to go in as a 19K - MOS, which is a M1A2 armor crewman. I've always dreamed of operating the Abram tanks and serving my country.

Aside from my personal life and primary interests, I do have other interests and experience such as graphic designing, web development, and so forth. I've designed a wide range of MyBB themes, logos, and other custom needs for various satisfied clients. Here at SupportForums I'd be more than happy to provide free graphic design and other web related support as to it is the nature subject of this community.

See you all around!
Welcome to sf, friend!!!!!!

[short]