Support Forums

Full Version: Need some AdSense safe traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess my title says it all, doesn't it?

I'm currently running trafficspammer, not upgraded, and I guess it isn't safe and that I'll get banned in a few days. Since it's soon payout time and I've earned ~$570 with 10 minutes of active work per day.

So is there any other way to get traffic? Prefer free, but it can be paid (cheap) aswell. I need around 1k unique visits per day, atleast, to make the money I'm making atm.

Any suggestions?
Could I have a link to what you are using now? $570 is a nice amount just for 10 minutes of work /day at least.
(09-23-2011, 12:47 PM)xSicKxSkiLLs Wrote: [ -> ]Could I have a link to what you are using now? $570 is a nice amount just for 10 minutes of work /day at least.

It's a private method and I'll not release it until I've been paid. Which I doubt I'll be with traffic from trafficspammer.
I use trafficspammer too, I haven't gotten banned yet so I am guessing it's safe.
(09-25-2011, 03:35 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: [ -> ]I use trafficspammer too, I haven't gotten banned yet so I am guessing it's safe.

I'm using a different method to get traffic right now, let's see if I get banned. It's soon payout time so!
(09-25-2011, 04:12 PM)яeborn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a different method to get traffic right now, let's see if I get banned. It's soon payout time so!
Can I buy the method please? I think a new method would be best Smile Mine is risky.
(09-25-2011, 04:49 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: [ -> ]Can I buy the method please? I think a new method would be best Smile Mine is risky.

Not selling anything until I know it's safe and working.
(09-25-2011, 06:17 PM)яeborn Wrote: [ -> ]Not selling anything until I know it's safe and working.
Ok, when you know its safe and working PM me on here or HF because I will buy it for sure! Smile
(09-25-2011, 06:18 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, when you know its safe and working PM me on here or HF because I will buy it for sure! Smile

Sure, no problem.

I'll write an ebook, 100% failproof and then sell it. Both here and on HF.

But stick to the topic, I still need some safe traffic...
(09-25-2011, 06:21 PM)яeborn Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, no problem.

I'll write an ebook, 100% failproof and then sell it. Both here and on HF.

But stick to the topic, I still need some safe traffic...
Google has way too much money, time to get some from them Tongue
Pages: 1 2