Support Forums

Full Version: Funny pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this is a testing section, I think I could post some funny pics? Why not. Post yours too

This is a testing section for the forum, not random posts. This is better suited for the OSHIT area. That's what the forum was designed for, this area is for something else.
eh, i'll get it moved i guess. just didn't want to really spam up the lounge.
(09-19-2011, 08:51 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]eh, i'll get it moved i guess. just didn't want to really spam up the lounge.

Post it in the graphics area if you need to then, but this forum is definitely the wrong place. Take a look at the other threads in this section, it's for tests like those.
Ok. I got a mod to move it...

I just want to share funniness with you guys, I don't know why you always critique me :|
(09-19-2011, 09:25 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I got a mod to move it...

I just want to share funniness with you guys, I don't know why you always critique me :|

I wasn't critiquing you, I was just pointing out that it doesn't belong in the test area. I don't know why you posted it there, what were you "testing" from the OP?
Lmao:
[Image: uzwxy.gif]

[Image: gFOHj.jpg]

[Image: ZXdPB.jpg]
hahahaha some of these are really funny. i like the minecraft one