Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically she's in hospital at the moment waiting for a brain scan because she keeps fainting and keeps getting head pains. All i can think of is Brain Tumor and that i'm going to lose her..

We've been together for a year last Tuesday, One of the happiest days of my life, but now i just think the worst is going to happen.. Always..

I guess i just need to get this off my chest and get some kind of advice, Whatever it is.. :/
I think you should sit down, take a deep breath, and just try to think about the positive outcomes of this situation. That usually helps me. Best if luck.
(09-19-2011, 05:14 PM)Swaganomics Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should sit down, take a deep breath, and just try to think about the positive outcomes of this situation. That usually helps me. Best if luck.

What are the positive outcomes? We know what she's facing? :/
You should buy/make her something for when she gets out of the hospital. Maybe a bouquet of flowers or a small teddy bear just to show your girlfriend that you're there for her in her time of need. No matter how bad you're feeling atm, she's most likely feeling worse. You need to put yourself aside and concentrate on her feelings right now.

Plus a small task will help the time go by and distract your mind for a bit.
(09-19-2011, 05:18 PM)spection Wrote: [ -> ]What are the positive outcomes? We know what she's facing? :/

You said you think you know what the outcome is, so you don't know what she's facing.
Don't think of it in a bad way. Instead of telling yourself that you're going to lose her, tell yourself that you're given a chance to prove yourself to be the greatest guy she's ever met. Be there for her, take care of her, show her that she means everything to you. Don't be afraid.
(09-19-2011, 07:03 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think of it in a bad way. Instead of telling yourself that you're going to lose her, tell yourself that you're given a chance to prove yourself to be the greatest guy she's ever met. Be there for her, take care of her, show her that she means everything to you. Don't be afraid.

Good advice you have there, there's always a way that you can change the outlook of something into something else that is positive, no matter how bad it is. You determine your own state of mind based on what you believe. True facts.
I can relate to this a bit, my Grandma had a heart attack and went into a coma for 3 months, we went to the hospital almost everyday praying nothing was going to happen finally she had woken up and bean her road to recovery just remember, have a little faith and something good will come.
Nonetheless I wish you the best of luck. Losing someone you love is always tough.
If I were you, I'd try to be the best boyfriend possible, suprise her etc, do things you know that she enjoys.

If you're given a bad result and know that time isn't really on your side, just threat her like she's the only person alive. At least that's what I would do.
Pages: 1 2