Support Forums

Full Version: 17, weak/small...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to be workin out for the lulz, I will be using marijuana as my reward untill I am motivated to the point of doing this on a daily routine basis. (I am a daily smoker who is tired of sitting on his ass each day) I am phsyically capable of working out, (aka not obese/suffer no chronic pain) I will be doing both muscle stregnthening/toning, cardio, and tanning and various yoga like stretching and a hanful of detoxes such as fasting and sweat-lodges. I will post weekly pics of myself as I advance. I will smoke 50% less marijuana for my lungs, and with that said I have stopped a yaer long ciggerate addiction in one day with no nicotine gum/patches. I stopped drinking alcohol (was on a 4loko, tilt, vodka binge for two weeks) and have stopped doing various drugs such as DXM/cough syrups/cough pills, MAOI's, ritalin, stimulants/downers, dust-off, purple drank and datura. I beleive I will never do these again (except alcohol, but on very rare occasions, less then 5 times a year)

the only drugs I will be doing are peyote(mescaline), lsd, weed and shrooms and theraputic non harmful dosages of xtc when givin the chance (less then once a month)

I did drugs cause they made me feel better about myself, and sum actually made me better. the only 4 mentioned above had profound positive effects on my mind, they arent addictive and I dont need to do them everyday to feel good, once a month at most I will do one of them except for the pot which as of right now is once a day but I will eventually cut down on to once a week

LOL Smoke, Stroke, Smoke Stroke.

If you have seen the movie How High you will understand this haha

But smoking isnt to good of an idea if you wana build.

Weed=Munchies, Munchies-Calories/Fat.
(09-15-2011, 07:12 AM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Smoke, Stroke, Smoke Stroke.

If you have seen the movie How High you will understand this haha

But smoking isnt to good of an idea if you wana build.

Weed=Munchies, Munchies-Calories/Fat.

I have a very fast metabolism I never get fat

im 5'5, 155 pounds (I lost 7 pounds while having super-munchies)
Im a little confused.. so every time you succeed at working out you smoke?
Don't smoke or do marijuana, it won't do you well in the end.
You should know drugs only kill most appetites, lay off the weed, and the alchohol not so much, work out more and eat more healthy and you will get stronger. If you want to weight more eat more protein and less fatty foods, and simple cabs that break down too quickly.
Hey man good luck, but if you're going to be working out your cardiovascular you shouldn't smoke at all. Extremely bad for the lungs. Especially if you're going to run or do intense workouts.
Lol why? Just work out and not use weed. That wont help you at all.
Weed as a reward? I love the idea!
I would recommend that you work out a lot without smoking.
Like others said, smoking won't help you when it comes to being healthy.
Pages: 1 2