Support Forums

Full Version: XBL Forums | Brand New Forum | Join This New Friendly Community | New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Come on and join this new friendly community, where everyone and anyone can join and talk about the Xbox 360.

All the cool username are still available, come and grab yourself one. Big Grin

We take no bullshit, we're just a friendly community looking for new members who like to play Xbox.

You can pretty much talk about anything in the site ranging but not limited from general gaming to hacking gamertags.

We have a very specific section for the selling of gamertags too, so if you're sick of them Microsfags banning the gamertags on HF, come on over. Big Grin
The logo is pretty big, and some of the image backgrounds need to be changed. But the logo shouldn't be that big if the text is going to be that small. Add in a slogan to your logo too to help occupy that space, otherwise you might as well just use a whole bunch of <br />'s at the top with no logo at all. Logo's should be subtle, and at the same time noticeable, and should take up only the amount of space that they need, with a little bit extra for margins.
(09-14-2011, 05:08 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is pretty big, and some of the image backgrounds need to be changed. But the logo shouldn't be that big if the text is going to be that small. Add in a slogan to your logo too to help occupy that space, otherwise you might as well just use a whole bunch of <br />'s at the top with no logo at all. Logo's should be subtle, and at the same time noticeable, and should take up only the amount of space that they need, with a little bit extra for margins.

I agree, I currently have an open graphics request for it, but unfortunately, even though I offered an award, no one has done one for me.

The logo is the default logo for theme. As I use Linux now, I can't use Photoshop myself. Sad
(09-14-2011, 06:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, I currently have an open graphics request for it, but unfortunately, even though I offered an award, no one has done one for me.

The logo is the default logo for theme. As I use Linux now, I can't use Photoshop myself. Sad

You can learn GIMP if you have to, it should be default in Linux Mint
Yeah it is, but Gimp is horrible. I extremely dislike it. I only use it when I really have to (Like viewing .PSDs)
lol and now you know how I feel about it Smile It's not as advanced, and as precise as photoshop is either I believe.
I've got quite a nice banner for it now, but now the effing site is down -_-

I hate my life sometimes.
Well, it looks like a nice site BreShie. I like the domain name you chose for it. It's always fun to start a community. Good luck Smile.
(09-14-2011, 04:25 PM)SaNĘ¹ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it looks like a nice site BreShie. I like the domain name you chose for it. It's always fun to start a community. Good luck Smile.

Thank-you San3, always nice to get feedback. Big Grin
Nice forum i signed up Smile. My username is god.
Pages: 1 2