Support Forums

Full Version: NintendoCentral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum Name: NintendoCentral
Link: http://nintendocentral.info  
Description: Best Place For all NintendoFans! 
Genre: Gaming/Nintendo
Open Date: 9 September 2011
Posts per day: 13.53

Our History 
The Forum Nintendo Rage Was Only Created September 9th 2011 And Officially Opened for Members Late September  10th Nintendo Central Means We Discuss Every Thing About Nintendo/Gaming 

We Promise to Add Awesome! And Great Features If You Feel like new features Needs To Be added dont just Think It Let Us Know Or Post In Suggestion Forum We Are Number One Source! for Nintendo Fans! 

What Do We Offer
Almost Everything If we don’t have A Feature Fell Free suggest one by sending Us A PM Or Even Posting In Our Suggestion Forum! Nintendo Fans Can Do Anything at Nintendo Rage As Long you don’t Break Our Rules and Regulations We Even Have Advertisement Section!To Reward Are Active members!
We also Have Feature Called Post2Earn For More Infomation Click Here 

Current Statics (When This Thread Was Posted)
Our users have posted a total of 58 Posts 
we have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is hosallod 

If you haven’t joined Yet! You’re missing a lot! Are you Nintendo Fan? (or Gaming?)
Click The Register Button Today!
Seya There
Looks like a nice forum. I'm a fan of Nintendo so I might be checking it out a bit further ;)
Thanks Anyone's Welcomed To Join Big Grin

15 Registered Users!
Great to see Forum On nintendo...
I am not a Fan of it though :p
But Great Work! Thumbsup
Thanks Hooefully it will Start getting active
I highly doubt the hacker would apologize, but next time get some better security, and why in the world would you not have a backup on your computer? If someone gets a hold of your ftp information, or hacks into your site's files, those backups now won't do anything for you if someone decides to delete them from you or something else happens to them.

You're facebook probably got hacked too because you're using the same email and/or password just like most everyone else does too unfortunately. If a hacker has your email, they already have access to almost anything you're a part of.
I'm not a big fan of Nintendo but, that is a great forum you have there man.
I'm not really sure on the color scheme, Not a big fan of burgundy! But it look's like you have a nice little community there indeed!
Yeah Ace Ive learnt my lesson from now On I will take backups More normally

And Our users Rejoined and have Recovered 30 posts out of 100 So far Big Grin
Pages: 1 2