Support Forums

Full Version: Mybb.com Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the Mybb.com site down for everyone or just me?

http://www.mybb.com

They've been having a lot of downtime recently and all day today they are down.
Seems to be working for me. I think it's just you Omni.

Or maybe you just got really lucky and the second you posted this it came back up.
Its working Great here, Check it Now! Oui
It's online for me.

Then again, your post was 30 minutes ago, maybe they just experienced a few moments of downtime.
I was on it earlier, and I can access it currently, so either I missed a short period of downtime, or you have something blocking you from getting onto the website.
Agreed with every one, seems its only you Sad
happens the same with me for mybbcentral Sad(
So WTF...why can't I access? Grrr....that's odd.

Unreal. I'm blocked.

EDIT: Seems Tomm posted they are under DDOS and are behind a Cisco Guard. Sucks it's not letting me past.
(09-14-2011, 09:04 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]So WTF...why can't I access? Grrr....that's odd.

Unreal. I'm blocked.

It would suck if you're blocked Omni Tongue

Omni, i know this is a bit late since you posted this the other day. But if you're still blocked and you're on a windows xp/7 pc try going into
c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts and check and see if anything comes up with mybb. This is the only explanation i can come up with.

Hope it helps Smile

Here's a guide it's super easy, although i'm sure you know how to do it i mean you made a few awesome forums.
Pages: 1 2