Support Forums

Full Version: Commenting on a thread isn't a post anymore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well. I've been gone from SF for a while now and i just came back and posted a few times but my count didn't go up. It doesn't bother me much since i'm not a post count hore. But just out of curiousity,did it change or was it always like this? I'm assuming it was just implemented to prevent spammers?
Hmm, I never noticed that. I'm at 138 right now, let's see if it changes..

edit: Yeah, it went to 139. Nothing seems to be wrong :o
(09-14-2011, 12:17 AM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I never noticed that. I'm at 138 right now, let's see if it changes..

edit: Yeah, it went to 139. Nothing seems to be wrong :o

hmm.. Weird. Maybe at certain times of the day they do it? Because i could've sworn it wasn't going up.
(09-14-2011, 12:34 AM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]hmm.. Weird. Maybe at certain times of the day they do it? Because i could've sworn it wasn't going up.
Were you posting in the lounge? Post count doesn't increase there as far as I'm aware.
Here in So many Areas Like: Lounge, Omni's Hidden Tricks...
Posting there doesn't increase your Post Count...
(09-14-2011, 12:54 AM)๖ۣۜDevilpsn Wrote: [ -> ]Here in So many Areas Like: Lounge, Omni's Hidden Tricks...
Posting there doesn't increase your Post Count...

Oh. Yea that's probably it.I'm so stupid Sad It's the same concept as HF btw this is completely of topic but did anyone notice "Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks" spells O S H I T so, o crap
(09-14-2011, 12:57 AM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. Yea that's probably it.I'm so stupid Sad It's the same concept as HF btw this is completely of topic but did anyone notice "Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks" spells O S H I T so, o crap
lol Roflmao but HF has Changed...
I've seen several people ask about this, but there's a few forums that I can name off the top of my head that dont count to your post count:

-Fun forum games
-OSHIT
-Introductions