Support Forums

Full Version: New School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys Currently i'm in new school and i'm afraid meet new people i'm a little bit shy in my class i have like 2 or 3 people who i talk i try to talk to other people but then they doesn't talk to me back :/ Sorry for my bad english ! i need some tips for easily meet new friend
Try not to be shy, just be yourself and don't look nervous when you are talking to them.
Make sure you keep up a good conversation and try not to say "Ohh" or "Okay" a lot.
I suggest that you try to make new relationships. You may be nervous, but they are most likely nervous too because they're talking to someone they haven't met either. You know what they say: Every day do something out of your comfort zone.(or at least something like that)
Don't be too "pushy" when trying to meet new people. Just take everything smooth. I'm sure you will meet tons of people in no time.
Just be yourself, try and get involved with them, like suppose they are discussing something just try to be calm and give them your views and don't be nervous Smile

Wish you luck with school!
I talk to almost anyone like they are one of my friends, unless they give me reason not to. Do the same and you'll find (friends)/people that will want to be friends with you. No need to look, just be yourself and you'll find people that will want to be friends with you for who you are.
Are you starting a new year? Don't be moaned at! Don't be annoying etc like Pushing or starting at a certain person. :3
Im in a new school also, but its college. So much fun!
Try to Participate in activities happening in the school, or try to find out what's happening, be yourself when talking, force yourself to not be shy =P.
Don't be shy at all.
Otherwise the output will not be good.!
Pages: 1 2