Support Forums

Full Version: Remove the forum jump option.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I suggest to remove the forum jump feature, because it's slowing down the website and a few people actually use it. I've seen it removed on Omni's other forum and I'd like it to be removed here too.

Post your thoughts about it here. Victoire
What do you mean by "forum jump"?
(09-10-2011, 04:18 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "forum jump"?
This is what I mean. Members hardly know even of the existance of this feature.

You can find it at the very bottom of the page.
Now you have me worrying that I'm going blind.... What's it actually called? You mean the "Return to top"?
(09-10-2011, 04:38 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Now you have me worrying that I'm going blind.... What's it actually called? You mean the "Return to top"?
Nope, it's right there Tongue
Oh right. I don't think it's much of a problem.. I don't think it's slowing down the website either.
It doesn't matter anyway as i hardly believe there's a single person using this and about loading time i think its ok.
I heard it's slowing down the website by using much bandwith from various sources. Waiting for confirmation.
I do actually use this, as far as I know it doesn't actually slow down this site.
I don't think that significantly slow down the website. If it doesn't slow the website down, why get rid of a useful tool like this?
Pages: 1 2