Support Forums

Full Version: Good non malware project?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to make something having nothing to do with malware maybe sold or given out i just need some ideas.
You don't have to worry about having nothing to do with malware because that content isn't allowed here anyway. Are you looking to make something useful? Or just something for the fun of it?
(09-09-2011, 10:57 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to worry about having nothing to do with malware because that content isn't allowed here anyway. Are you looking to make something useful? Or just something for the fun of it?

Both right now im learning http web requests id like it to use them.
I just searched for "KaPPaH" there's no existing member
(09-09-2011, 11:04 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I just searched for "KaPPaH" there's no existing member
Yeah idk when i tried to choose that username it was taken but no worries.
Sorry I had both tabs opened and I got confused between your welcome thread and this one.

I'd suggest a virus total uploader, and then return the content from the source for the results.
(09-09-2011, 11:06 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I had both tabs opened and I got confused between your welcome thread and this one.

I'd suggest a virus total uploader, and then return the content from the source for the results.
Yeah i could do that i thought about doing a paypal tool but im not that far yet.
Or you could try a facebook desktop notification system, i'm sure you would have facebook, most people seem to have it
(09-09-2011, 11:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Or you could try a facebook desktop notification system, i'm sure you would have facebook, most people seem to have it
Hmm that would be cool i would have to learn how to have it get the notifications and use if statements with them.
use the notification icon control in VB and display a notification balloon message
Pages: 1 2