Support Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ive always known about this forum just havent really used it heard its good for coders and im wanting to learn some vb.

This is my HackForums profile
http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...uid=363190
1) We don't need a link to your HF profile, no one is interested in that here. Separate forums.

Welcome to the forum though. Make sure you've read the rules and enjoy the community
OMG its Kappah..., He is an nice Guy ace... Done many contributions + Welcome!
Why do you both use the same username symbol?
(09-09-2011, 10:58 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you both use the same username symbol?

Ive used it on my HF and KaPPaH on here was taken and idk why :/
lol I posted in the wrong thread last time. You can change your username via usercp and try again. What I originally meant to question is why you and Devilpsn use the same first special char in your usernames though. If there was any significance
(09-09-2011, 11:08 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]lol I posted in the wrong thread last time. You can change your username via usercp and try again. What I originally meant to question is why you and Devilpsn use the same first special char in your usernames though. If there was any significance
I just got this
"The username you entered already exists. Please enter a different username."
Welcome to the forums, ๖ۣۜKaPPaH. Enjoy your stay here!
welcome to SF kappah and no one wants ur hf link out here.

Ps: i think ur spamming SF because u and devil whatever got the same first letter of username
Welcome to sf, friend!!!!!!

[short]