Support Forums

Full Version: Hello There :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I am from a small town in Kansas, Tongue, I just recently turned 16 too :p (Yay?) Maybe its just me, but I didn't join from hackforums, I joined because at the main forum I am on (TechLifeForum). I am hoping this is a much more mature forum then hackforums is. You will probably see me around the webmaster support, emotional support, and pet sections of the forums :p Occasionally the coding support :p

Also, I wont give you my HF username, because this isnt hf, so lets keep it that way :p

ps. Hai ace :p

--PredatorFtFw Smile
Greetings stranger Smile Enjoy SF, and remember to visit TLF once in a while as well

6 smilies in one post I see too lol
Actually 7

Offtopic: remember KoBE's vid on learning java? I was watching it in fullscreen at school and my teacher thought i was messing up the computer, and sent me to the office... LOL
lol for some reason I thought the bottom line was your signature, but there's no line I noticed.

And your teacher must be really stupid..
Web design teacher -_- lol, but yeah, she is
Waddup dood. I think I know you.
She must not know anything outside of HTML, CSS, possibly javascript, and maybe php.
(09-09-2011, 04:23 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Waddup dood. I think I know you.

Where from? lol this isnt my hf name