Support Forums

Full Version: somewhat social support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, so there's this guy in my year who seems to be organizing a trip to Malia (I think), and quite a few people have been invited. I really want to go aswell, but it'd seem a bit obnoxious if I just ask him straight off the bat.

What am I meant to do?
Ask him straight off and what ever he says you must do this back:

[Image: I+just+did+or+do+you+not+think+when+you+...913e12.jpg]
Just ask him, he should let you go or he's a dick.
(09-11-2011, 03:01 AM)magic Wrote: [ -> ]Ask him straight off and what ever he says you must do this back:

[Image: I+just+did+or+do+you+not+think+when+you+...913e12.jpg]

You mean something like, "hey XXX, could I be invited to the Malia holiday group?"
Best thing to do is to just ask, what do you have to lose? You're not going currently, if he says no, you're still not going to go. There's nothing for you to lose if you ask, but there's the possibility of going if you do.
I don't think it would seem obnoxious. You should just ask him, I don't think he would mind.
ask him straight off and if he says no then make a small sad face then try to kinda flirt, im pretty sure when u guys are leaving he might ask u to come
(09-11-2011, 04:29 PM)468erica Wrote: [ -> ]ask him straight off and if he says no then make a small sad face then try to kinda flirt, im pretty sure when u guys are leaving he might ask u to come

I'm pretty sure the OP is a guy. And he's just trying to get on a trip that someone else he knows planned. If it's the same member i've seen on a couple other forums, then it's definitely not a girl.
(09-11-2011, 04:50 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure the OP is a guy. And he's just trying to get on a trip that someone else he knows planned. If it's the same member i've seen on a couple other forums, then it's definitely not a girl.

I'm only on one other forum with this name O_o
I suggest that you just ask him because like others said, what do you have to lose?
Pages: 1 2