Support Forums

Full Version: [Auction] - Comedy Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Domain: ComedyForums.net
Registrar: NameCheap
Expires: Fri 08/31/2012
Includes: WhoIs

Starting Bid: $20
Increment: $5
BIN: $100

Auction Ends: 11 September 2011

Note: There is a reserve price set on the domain. If the highest bid does not reach the reserve, he/she will be told what the reserve price is, and given a second chance to buy it.

CURRENT BID: $20
You're selling this..?

I thought it was an excited project.
(09-08-2011, 01:41 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]You're selling this..?

I thought it was an excited project.

You know how plans change lol. Start my 2nd year of my degree on Monday so I won't have the time to do anything with it.
Ahh ok that makes sense. I'd say a little more than regfee though. $100 domain with nothing on it? Just the name isn't worth the money imo.
(09-08-2011, 01:52 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh ok that makes sense. I'd say a little more than regfee though. $100 domain with nothing on it? Just the name isn't worth the money imo.

That's just the BIN though. I've had various appraisals here and there just for the domain and people have been mentioning prices of around $50 for the domain alone.
Wow, this is a great domain! I need to learn back links and stuff like that to be able to bring traffic to my site before I start considering a project like this.
Awesome domain Smile I think I will consider buying this (:
I'll go straight in at $20.
Thanks for your bid. Auction ends at midnight tonight GMT + 1:00.