Support Forums

Full Version: This from my AP government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. As communications systems and the economy become increasingly global, what changes might be predicted in the political culture of the US? Or, as some predict, will the political culture of the US impose itself on other nations? Consider the influence of American pop culture - movies and entertainment, fast food, and so forth - in answering this question.

Need help........
Wow this just confused the crap out of me.
thats why I need help. I assume its asking me how communication system affect the US political culture? and the seconf question is how it will affect other countries?
For the second part of the question I would talk about YouTube. Which as an American website, is now popular worldwide and has helped us in a way communicate with other countries by being able to see what they go through. For example, Libya and rebels overthrowing Gadhafi. They received a lot of support from the American people because of the YouTube videos they posted showing the riots and the progress they were making.
Thanks. Yours is a lot better than mine (Apple) I'm going to use yours.
Ha. Out of curiosity what were you going to say about Apple?
Mine is really silly. I said Apple make other countries thinks America is where high tech stuff appears. It makes other people thing Americans always using high tech stuff. (my opinion: no true....)