Support Forums

Full Version: G4MERS.NET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Check out my forum all about gaming! The site's super fast and we need new members.
http://www.g4mers.net
I don't know why you made a gaming forum bro , they just fail.

you should base it on something pacific like , Fifa12 , Gow3?
Incredibly plain. Fill it with content before advertising. Make it unique also.
If I were you I would set up your sections like this:

G4MERS -
Site Feedback & Announcements
Introductions

Platforms -
Playstation
Xbox
Nintendo
PC
Other

Off Topic -
General Discussion
Technology Forum

----------

I think the above are good sections to start off with, and makes it easier to expand them.
At the minute, the only way I can see you expanding is by adding more & more sections for every game that comes out, which is a bad idea.

Also you desperately need a new theme mate. People aren't going to register when they see the current theme.
Thomas, did you re-post this? I swear I saw the same thread yesterday but with more replies, anyway, I signed up to you forum. It's pretty neat!
(09-08-2011, 06:51 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Thomas, did you re-post this? I swear I saw the same thread yesterday but with more replies, anyway, I signed up to you forum. It's pretty neat!

Yeah staff closed it so I decided to repost it to see if anyone had any real comments. The member that flamed my thread and got it closed in the first place is banned now so hopefully this one will stay flame/troll free (: