Support Forums

Full Version: Market Forums - Make Money Online | 100,000 Posts! | Revamp!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aO2TF.png]

Market Forums has been around since February 2011, and it was one of the most active MyBB forums around. Due to myself getting a job and having no time on the site, activity has sort of lessened. However, we still have very loyal members and are still an active forum, but we always welcome and encourage new members. The site is about making money online. We have an active Monetizing section and a very active Market Place. We try our best to make sure all users avoid scammers also. We are working on some custom Market Plugins to help make the site even more unique also, so stick around to see that.

The site theme is not for sale, and is unique to Market Forums alone. That's the most popular question I'm asked, so I might aswell clear that up now. We are not looking for Staff/Moderators at the moment, however all active/contributing members are rightly rewarded with positions if they deserve them. I'm seeking for some descriptive reviews, and how I can continue to improve the site Smile.

Thanks

Crayo
Didn't your first thread get closed with this website showcase?
Other thread was closed due to a copyright violation, the current site does not.
Even though the copyright violation didn't exist, it was still closed. However, this theme is completely ours.

I'm confused, I thought they were the same site? Or by different site you're just referring to a different theme? I was confused then...
Nice Site Craylow. I love it. <3
(09-07-2011, 12:33 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused, I thought they were the same site? Or by different site you're just referring to a different theme? I was confused then...

Same site. Our old theme was a theme I paid for. The guy who sold it to me forgot I paid for copyright removal, Sam ignorantly took his side and closed it. Now it's a new theme. It's fine. No big deal.

Smile