Support Forums

Full Version: rev
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last night I smoked two bowls of passionflower for its anti-anxiety effects. (it is a reversible MAOI for mao.a) well, today my co-worker has gotten me sick as fudge, the only medicene I have contains Dxm.hbr and acetomophin, I am aware that dxm.hbr has SSRI like effects and thus can cause a hypertensive crisis in indivisuals who mix with maoi's. When an maoi stops they give rebound effects. for example if I take an maoi before bed I get energised and have no dreams but if I smoke a bowl or two of passionflower 4 hours before bed the rebound effects occour which include insomnia, and when I do sleep very intense lucid dreaming. last nights session of passionflower smokin resulted in very weird lucid sexual dreams my favorite, (is this rebound effect?) should I take the cough syrup medicene or should I wait?
Sexual dreams? Not sure about that one... The insomnia side effect isn't good for getting over a cold though, you need your body to shut down into a less energized state in order for your brain to focus on killing bacteria and getting rid of all the bad stuff in your system.

That's why people tell you to get to sleep or go to bed when your sick, (also because staying warm gives your body one less thing to worry about; staying warm). And in reverse, it's also used to make yourself stronger. For example, people that go out in cold whether in a t-shirt or something from time to time instead of always being fully covered up with a thick winter jacket, will develop a stronger immune system because it makes your body work harder multitasking to stay warm and make sure that it keeps fighting any bacteria.

Can't help you with this one though, I don't exactly know about or take what you're taking.
Lucid dreams mean that you're aware you're dreaming and it puts you in control, so you voluntarily had a sexual dream even if you don't know it.
I would stop smoking it if it is having negative effects, however.
how both these awnsers respond to my question is uknown