Support Forums

Full Version: New here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i just signed up and i can already say i like this forum!
Your posts would indicate that you're spamming for the support feather though like 75% of all the other members that register here usually from HF.

You won't get the feather by doing that, and you'll only end up banned. Just a caution.
(09-06-2011, 05:21 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Your posts would indicate that you're spamming for the support feather though like 75% of all the other members that register here usually from HF.

You won't get the feather by doing that, and you'll only end up banned. Just a caution.

I'm sorry for doing whatever you say im doing. I guess
i wont post here anymore. Thanks for the Welcome!
Yea. What Ace said. If you came for the award please don't spam./
Hello and welcome. I suggest you read any rules and do not spam for any reason.
Welcome to the forum then, I enjoy sarcasm. It's easy to sniff out, but it doesn't hide the fact that you're posts are ordered from section to section of the forum within 1-2 minutes of each other bumping threads from 1-2 months+ old.

I don't like spam, but if you can return to the forum next time you log in with a new approach that doesn't include spam posting, then most members won't have any problem with you as a member. Trying to be as honest, but as simple as I can be, only because I've seen spammer members from HF almost on a daily basis here on SF which gets annoying.