Support Forums

Full Version: There's a girl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's a girl I met back in tenth grade. I had been switched into her class completely by mistake and I didn't even need the class. But, as soon as I met her, I didn't even care about that. Within a few months I was head over heels.

Now, four years later, watching her date other guys and being there for her when it doesn't work out, I've still never been with her. I know I love her. I just know it. I'd give my heart and soul for this girl and I've made that clear to her. about a year ago, I over heard her talking about something rather personal she had done with her recent boyfriend to the rest of the group we hang out with. Now, before you jump to conclusions, she's not a slut or anything like it. But, when I heard about it, it absolutely destroyed me.

Recently, I've been spending a lot of time with her. She had just broken up with a boyfriend of over a year about a month ago and I was just trying to be there for her. Everything seemed to be tipping to my favor, and I thought maybe she would give me a chance after all these years. Quite the opposite, she wants to go back to him. And it's not like he treats her good either. They fight almost every other week. And when they fight, guess whose there for her?

We're both out of high school now, and I think I should wait a little longer for her. But, I don't know. Am I a good person?
Seems like you need to wait a little longer until she is completely done with that guy if that ever happens. None the less you cant make her love you either.
Even if you don;t get to go out with her its nice that your such a good friend to her. I'm sure she appreciates it.
Agreed with you blazin Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
Yeah wait a little longer, try to get closer to her and when you're ready you should tell her.
Seem's like you need to wait for her to come to you. And also maybe even still keep hanging out with her. Just so she know's she has someone that will care for her when she is in need. Also I think you are a very nice person for waiting, not trying to get her instantly.
Try to read her emotions and see what she wants.
I would wait a little longer, just in case bro.
Regarding my above post; definitely wait for her to be done with that relationship and see how she reacts to you afterwards.
Seem's like you need to wait for her to come to you. And also maybe even still keep hanging out with her. Just so she know's she has someone that will care for her when she is in need. Also I think you are a very nice person for waiting, not trying to get her instantly.
Pages: 1 2