Support Forums

Full Version: we are allowed to ask for rep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sorry omni but i didn't saw a Rule on this, if it has been already pointed out please link the post to me and seriously are we allowed to ask for rep?
No, you ARE NOT allowed to ask for rep.
Just like HF.
I don't understand the point in asking for it anyway. What good is reputation if you ask for it?

Reputation points are supposed to indicate (or hint) a member's reputation. If people were aloud to ask for it, then it would probably just indicate how annoying and low quality a particular person is.
Why ask for it? Earn it. It would be like trying to buy a trophy off of someone else just so you could have their trophy to show off. No sense of accomplishment at all, and that would be abusing the reputation system
There is no rule against it, but I doubt you'll get it if you ask.
At this forum, there's no rule about asking for reputation (yet).
No no no, why do you deserve rep if you didn't earn it?
Quote:There is no rule against it, but I doubt you'll get it if you ask.

Actually, if Solidus catches a person asking for reputation, he'll remove all the rep you had.
When did he tell you that? I doubt it.
Quote:When did he tell you that? I doubt it.

It was a long time ago, when we were all in the IRC. Excluding you. I, myself asked him about asking for rep. I don't remember it clearly, but he did say something about it. Not in a positive way.
Pages: 1 2