Support Forums

Full Version: Selling 2 Domains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I'm gonna make this short and simple, got 2 domains up for sale that I have stopped using.

The domains are :

MajorLeagueDesigns.net - Perfect for a hosting or website design company. Comes with domain privacy. Domain expires December 23rd, 2011.

ElectronicMB.com - Perfect for a general electronics board, stands for Electronic Message Board. Domain expires February 28th, 2012.

Drop some offers if your interested in either, just need them gone. Minimum bid is $5 for each.
well those are not the most original domains lol
but good luck selling!
The ElectronicMB one is nice. Might consider it.
(09-05-2011, 05:52 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: [ -> ]well those are not the most original domains lol
but good luck selling!

How are they not original? They are special in their own respective ways, Electronic message board and major league designs....

Are you retarded?
(09-05-2011, 07:13 PM)Hardware Wrote: [ -> ]How are they not original? They are special in their own respective ways, Electronic message board and major league designs....

Are you retarded?

He's just enjoying adding one to his post count.. the domains are original good luck with sales mate (:
(09-06-2011, 05:34 AM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]He's just enjoying adding one to his post count.. the domains are original good luck with sales mate (:

Thanks buddy, They are due to expire soon, so I guess they won't be as popular as I would like them to be.
I'll go ahead and bid $5 for ElectronicMB.
(09-06-2011, 03:16 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go ahead and bid $5 for ElectronicMB.

$6 and it's yours, that's what I need to get $200 in my paypal then I can deposit into my bank account..

Deal?
You only take PP? IF Not I want to buy.
(09-06-2011, 04:15 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]You only take PP? IF Not I want to buy.

Sorry, only Paypal, I'm in the process of setting up my Liberty Reserve.
Pages: 1 2