Support Forums

Full Version: Now Using Linux As Boot OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wOtwg.png]

I think I've actually fell in love with it, it's so sexy. I had help from a very nice guy who's used Linux for over 2 years now, and helped me out with everything, I'm forever in debt to him. ^_^
Congrats on your switch. I've used Linux for 5, almost 6 years, so if you need help feel free to ask me, bro.
BTW, I now know your Skype name, if you don't mind I may add you ^_^
If you need any other help, I know Solidus is one to go to as well. You've had it, but you didn't do any customizing yet? lol
(09-04-2011, 07:56 PM)Kotto*N[ix]mouth Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on your switch. I've used Linux for 5, almost 6 years, so if you need help feel free to ask me, bro.
BTW, I now know your Skype name, if you don't mind I may add you ^_^

Help would be great, I'm still getting used to the command line, but I'm getting on fine so far Big Grin

Sure you can add me if you want. Smile

(09-04-2011, 10:55 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]If you need any other help, I know Solidus is one to go to as well. You've had it, but you didn't do any customizing yet? lol

Any customizing? o_O

I like the background, and I've changed the way the folders look. I don't know if you could do anything else?
(09-05-2011, 03:19 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Help would be great, I'm still getting used to the command line, but I'm getting on fine so far Big Grin

Sure you can add me if you want. Smile

(09-04-2011, 10:55 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]If you need any other help, I know Solidus is one to go to as well. You've had it, but you didn't do any customizing yet? lol

Any customizing? o_O

I like the background, and I've changed the way the folders look. I don't know if you could do anything else?

You can do almost 100 times more than that actually lol
(09-05-2011, 03:52 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Any customizing? o_O

You can do almost 100 times more than that actually lol
[/quote]

Oh really? I've heard about the plugin system, which I forgot about. Is it kind of like the way the MyBB one works?
Plugin system? What do you mean?
(09-05-2011, 03:58 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin system? What do you mean?

I don't know if it's available for Mint but I know for Ubuntu you could add plugins to customize the way your system works. I saw one which makes folders, move in like snake way when you click the minimize button, let me try and find the video, I will post if I find it.
That's not really a plugin system though, and that jello-type drag with the window that looks distorted when it gets dragged is just a window effect you can have on or off from the control panel.
I want that flames thing, when you close a window it burns away. But I don't know how Confused
Pages: 1 2