Support Forums

Full Version: Canadas Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this domain a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would be good for the future but for now I am going to make a forum out of it since I am Canadian

Kavin created the style for this so please tell me what you think.

http://canadasforum.com
The website looks overall great, just needs to be more active.
(09-01-2011, 01:53 PM)Pompano Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this domain a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would be good for the future but for now I am going to make a forum out of it since I am Canadian

Kavin created the style for this so please tell me what you think.

http://canadasforum.com

I am Canadian as well Smile I would definitely hold onto this domain, then auction it off on godaddy.com, it's only $4.99 for a year membership in the auction area.
thanks for all the feedback guys. Smile
Looks really good to me, for Canada I think the theme fits nicely
Thanks Ace mate. Smile I really need work on it more but I am going to England on Wednesday so I will be mia for few days. Tongue
(09-11-2011, 07:46 PM)Pompano Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ace mate. Smile I really need work on it more but I am going to England on Wednesday so I will be mia for few days. Tongue

Sounds nice, the theme still looks good, It's not too decorated, and it's simplicity looks professional for a Canadian related theme. It could be better, but there's nothing wrong with it at this point.

It would be like scoring 10 basketball shots lol, sure, maybe you could have done 20 in a row, but you didn't do anything wrong while you made those 10. That's what i'm trying to say about your forum, it's really decent.
Thanks for the feedback and I agree. I bought this theme for 10 bucks. When I do a forum I need a base to work from and this is my base.

It is like me scoring 10 and now I have something to work from to improve my record to 20. Big Grin
Website is overall nice, Nice work it has potential. Smile You worked hard on it?
The website looks nice. I love the theme of it. Good luck with the forum.