Support Forums

Full Version: [Project] Need team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
яεη£gαⓓε & I are going to be creating a some what like social group for businesses. яεη£gαⓓε does not want to go into to much detail so I can't really say anything more about that, just the general idea of the project. We'll be using a month old project of mine as a template and will be updating it and creating more advanced methods of using the actual site as a whole. As of right now we are looking for up to 10 team members which is including яεη£gαⓓε & I. This does not mean яεη£gαⓓε is actually going to fill all spots, this is just what he is willing to go up to if need be. Their will be no pay at first, you'll need to talk to яεη£gαⓓε personally to figure that part out as I am just making this thread and informing everyone and. I can only assume that you'll need to be atleast proficient with these coding types in order to be accepted by яεη£gαⓓε. If you wish to sign up or have any questions you can reply here. You'll also atleast need to be sixteen, but it's the internet, so.... You'll also need either an AIM or MSN account so we can talk, яεη£gαⓓε may be getting an IRC for the group.

What we know/have

∂merica [Head coder]
-Php
-HTML
-CSS
-Javascript
-A custom template to go off of

яεη£gαⓓε [Head lead]
-HTML
-CSS
-Javascript

sтаяsкï
-Graphics

What we need:
-Ajax
-JavaScript
-Php
-HTML
-CSS
-Graphics

Note*
My structured template we are going off of already has Php with sql tables and is fully functional with many pages already created. I am only listing all of these coding types because we will need to add on and make adjustments

This post was on Hackforums Thought id bring it over to Support Forums