Support Forums

Full Version: After a Lot of Issues: ZiesWeb.com | Webmaster Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally completed the purchase, moved off of a horrible host, and have full and secure ownership of the domain and forums. I present to you: ZiesWeb.com (previously owned by Sam: Also Sam if you're reading this we both had a lack of communication and many issues but hopefully we're still good).

[Image: Zies%20Web%20Circles.png]
[Image: logo2.png]

Ziesweb is a webmaster forum hoping to bring you free services, tutorials, and quality information to get your site successful. All the content is unique and we are looking for some active posters.

What Do We Offer?
Much like any forum, we obviously offer discussions. In specific, webmaster-related discussions. Forum development, web security, and everything you need to know about running a website.

Free Webmaster Services
Okay, so you're probably thinking that isn't very unique. We'll also a bunch of services including theme installation, plugin installation, and full forum installation for FREE. All you need is to be a member of ZiesWeb.

Free Directory Listing
You can also get your site listed in our directory to get a backlink and targeted, free traffic to your websites.

Download Section
We also have a variety of downloads in our Download Section. We are looking for people to upload so check us out.

See You There
Thanks for reading, hopefully I've convinced you to join. Thank you.
"This Site Is Unavailable
If you are the account holder, please contact the billing or support department as soon as possible."
Site must not have moved over for you. Clear cache, etc.
I like it it looks good might join my self Smile
Thanks..I'm thinking of having a paid contest..no ideas, though.
How do I get my site listed? I clicked the "How to get listed" link, but it took me to a 404 error page.
Update: Listing page has been fixed!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/laughing/public_html/ziesweb.com/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php on line 34

i cant sign up whats up with this

Edit it might be SQLi to :/
You can sign-up now. I was testing some things.
All right thanks mate ill sign up now