Support Forums

Full Version: Cinema 4D rendering problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anybody help me with a problem I have? Every time I go to render a video that's about 250 frames or more, Cinema 4D stops the rendering and gives me a message saying something like "run out of memory". It isn't my hard drive I know that but whenever I check in task manager, RAM doesn't fully reach 100% so it couldn't have ran out of memory. I have 2gb 400mhz RAM and a q6600 2.4ghz btw. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
All right, this used to happen to me.
Render by frames.
When it gives you the error, find what frame it stopped at and start rendering again from that frame.
This way, if it fails, you don't have to start completely over again.
When done, put it together in virtualdub.
If any more problems arise, PM me, I love Cinema 4D.
(09-02-2011, 11:57 PM).edit Wrote: [ -> ]All right, this used to happen to me.
Render by frames.
When it gives you the error, find what frame it stopped at and start rendering again from that frame.
This way, if it fails, you don't have to start completely over again.
When done, put it together in virtualdub.
If any more problems arise, PM me, I love Cinema 4D.

Thanks for that bro Smile One question though, what if I was rendering in 50fps which means what looks like 90 frames to me will be something like 150 frames which will be rendered. Is there an easy way to work it out where it stopped so then I know which frame to start at? Hard to explain kind of lol.
(09-04-2011, 02:32 AM)The Coon. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that bro Smile One question though, what if I was rendering in 50fps which means what looks like 90 frames to me will be something like 150 frames which will be rendered. Is there an easy way to work it out where it stopped so then I know which frame to start at? Hard to explain kind of lol.
Yeah, when you render by frames you'll be able to see what the last frame rendered was by going to wherever the render location is and checking the last image out.
It'd be something like Filename###, that number being the last rendered frame.
Cinema 4D is a pain in the ass, which is why I gave up on using it... Graphics just isnt for me .>.>
Trust me, after a while it'll become easier.
can someone give me a download link to cinema 4D?

i searched it up on google but all are coming up with surveys Sad
Try googling it, that's how I get the answer for MOST of my problems. Tongue
I don't use Cinema 4D but google is your friend Smile