Support Forums

Full Version: Need to think of a science experiment quickly :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The science experiment I need to come up with should be of use to find something out. Like: Doing an experiment to find out the amount of heat different coloured materials absorb, or something like that. Can someone please help me by linking me to one or telling me or something? I have till Friday, which is in 2 days Sad

Please help me someone. Smile
I would say do some testing on a rat or something, but you dont have that much time.
- Explain how airplanes fly with aerodynamics (Paper airplane for demonstration)?
- Show the specific heat capacity of water in comparison to other liquids?
- Show how solid and dense particles react between each other (Example: Why a tennis ball bounces higher when you drop it resting on a basketball, in comparison to dropping it by itself on the ground?)
Talk about the friction caused by the fluctuation of gravity that objects cause.
Do one of those volcano demonstrations with baking soda.
Those are always quick and fascinating.
do something with plants, those experiments are usually quick , easy, and uncomplicated AND INEXPENSIVE
There are quite a few sites that list interesting science projects to experiment with. Try searching around for them.