Support Forums

Full Version: Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if that is the right section but I have been having nightmares for the past 3 days I now know how to force myself to wake up !
What should I do ? Don't suggest seeing a doctor !
Try not to think about it too much. These things pass with time. I had recurring nightmares once, and one night they all of a sudden went away
It's a natural phenomena that nobody truly understands to it's deepest levels. Just let it pass, nothing you can do to control it, and I wouldn't suggest going to find anything that could have even worse adverse effects such as sleeping drugs or some meditative classes. It would just be a waste of money, why try and stop something that happens naturally to everyone?

It would be like trying to stop an earthquake, can you really stop them 100% of the time with how massive and unpredictable they are? You can measure them so far, and predict them, but how do you stop earth plates from moving around because of the heat inside the earth's core that we don't control?
You should calm down, and think of happy thoughts. Such as how good your life is as compared to how bad your life is.
Think positive.
They have faded away now , finally I got some sleep last night that felt good : )
I went through a stage like this, it can be cause by heavy feelings of guilt (which mine was).
Try clearing any guilt you have from you mind and you will sleep better.

If you have no guilt maybe try drinking a glass of water before you go to bed, needing to pee wakes the body abruptly and doesn't give the body as much chance to go into a dreamlike state which is the time between conciousness and unconciousness.
(however this can wake you early)

Hope this helps.
I love you <3
This might not be the best response, but I would try smoking some weed before bed. (Only if you smoke) Dont wanna pressure you into smoking or anything, but it helps me get to sleep and sleep well.
You are having nightmares because you are messed up mentally.
Your mind is trying to tell you that it hates the place it is in.
It wants to break free like a bird and fly away.
You need to just stop everything and look outside your window.
I promise you will never have a nightmare again.
Trust this.
crap I havent had a nightmare in ages....
The problem is solved , anyways thank you for the support Smile
Staff please close this thread.
Pages: 1 2