Support Forums

Full Version: EZR.me - URL Shortener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EZR is a new project that I've decided to set up. The main purpose being to make URL's "E-Z-R" to remember, use & share across the internet.

It's still in its early stages, and I do plan on totally redesigning the layout at some point, however I would like some feedback on how it looks so far.

Link: EZR

Cheers!
Any feedback at all on this? I'd like some ideas of what I can do for the theme.
The HTML and CSS aren't greatly put together, I was wondering what the link for the "Bet365" thing was inside the body content?
Oh damn yeh I need to remove that.
(08-29-2011, 01:49 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The HTML and CSS aren't greatly put together,

Ye, I just wanted to get rid of the default template as quickly as possible, so it's very rushed. I'll be adding a proper template & theme soon.
Lookin good, I like it. Good domain too Smile
Cheers, some more feedback on this please guys? Smile
(09-03-2011, 01:25 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, some more feedback on this please guys? Smile

I don't like the fact that there's a captcha now. I like goo.gl and other url shorteners cause it's much easier.
(09-04-2011, 12:18 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the fact that there's a captcha now. I like goo.gl and other url shorteners cause it's much easier.

reCAPTCHA had to be added for the moment as I'm currently on free hosting. Once I get paid hosting I'll remove it.
Reported for Spammy Advertising Disallowed content.
(09-04-2011, 03:09 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: [ -> ]Reported for Spammy Advertising Disallowed content.

Disallowed content? Lol... I think you really should have a look over the rules.
Keep abusing the report system and you'll be the one that gets banned.
Pages: 1 2 3