Support Forums

Full Version: ★★★Craiglist PVA Accounts★★★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
★★★Craiglist PVA Accounts★★★

I am offering my services to phone varify craiglist accounts.It may take a maximum of 24 hrs for me to deliver the account to you so be patient.You will be pm'ed as soon as your accounts are ready.I will make you a fresh hotmail account a fresh craiglist account and phone varify the account.No one expect you will have the access to it .You can change the password after you pay.

Price-3$

Payment processor accepted- Paypal/Liberty reserve

To buy Post here or PM me .

You have 46 posts and only 1 reputation. I hope you will atleast go first for trusted members here, because you arent really considered "Trusted" here yet.
(08-28-2011, 10:54 AM)Coding Support Wrote: [ -> ]You have 46 posts and only 1 reputation. I hope you will atleast go first for trusted members here, because you arent really considered "Trusted" here yet.

I am not really trusted here ,So i will go first to trusted users only .
dude i dont think, these should be sold high i mean you can do them yourself...
(08-29-2011, 12:14 AM)devilpsn-loyal-Understood-FMM Wrote: [ -> ]dude i dont think, these should be sold high i mean you can do them yourself...

Many people dont want to phone varify their accounts with their numbers or they are not from USA or Canada this service is for them.
Hello. I am interested in taking 1 account only for the beginning. I cannot send PM so it is better to write me on email: xyxmarkoxyx@gmail.com
(09-03-2011, 09:17 PM)xxboilingxx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I am interested in taking 1 account only for the beginning. I cannot send PM so it is better to write me on email: xyxmarkoxyx@gmail.com
Ok i have send you a mail.
i would like one account
i will pay $1 before getting the account via paypal and the rest after i get the account Big Grin

pm me for more details

thanks for this service
Good idea TBH, But people could do illegal crap and trace to you?

Hey Xtreme, Good luck with your serviced man.
I vouch for him Smile
Pages: 1 2