Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube name D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, so i didn't know where to post this... but anyways i have a youtube channel called hazordhdgaming. And it's a gaming community channel sort of like machinima but a lot less popular. Anyways do you think i should make a new channel with a different name? If so can you suggest a name?

Oh also i already have
Videos Uploaded: 69
Video Views: 51,332
Channel Views: 6,135
Subscribers: 314

So it'd be sort of a loss if i did make a new channel? What should i do D:
It depends how popular your current channel is. If its kinda big dont do it.
No cause it's hard to get a good channel up. Just promote the channel and upload good stuff.
You could create a new channel, but I'd keep the old one as well. Having multiple channels (especially with partnerships) is very good. As for your 314 subscribers that's about $3 worth of subscribers from my Youtube service.
Lol this isn't that good of a channel at all man :/ Your videos are getting views, but you need to take advantage of that and get them to subscribe to you bro!
lol you had so many views but no subs :/
I would keep this youtube account. What is the account all about? Maybe to get more people to subscribe is to do a weekly release of something cool. Or maybe have some big awesome video going on and cut it in half saying continued next week.
Yea, well i'm just not to fond of the name HazordHDGaming.. it just sounds stupid to me..
Sad
Even though the name is stupid try your hardest to make it an awesome channel !
r they active on ur new channel if so then no !
Pages: 1 2