Support Forums

Full Version: Twimbo Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post removed until further notice
Any feedback on this please guys? Smile
It looks nice mate. Maybe make it a little bit bigger.
To be honest, I personally wouldn't use it as a logo. It's a little hard to read with such a thin font, and it's not very memorable. I think the colors are okay though.
Honestly you cannot rate this man! If your going to try to rate a TEXT based signature, it has to be more then a font and reflection and 1 gradient overlay! This for example is 1 of my good TEXT based signatures. [Image: ruggish.png]
(08-27-2011, 01:14 PM)ruggish Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly you cannot rate this man! If your going to try to rate a TEXT based signature, it has to be more then a font and reflection and 1 gradient overlay! This for example is 1 of my good TEXT based signatures. [Image: ruggish.png]

You call that good? Omg
(08-27-2011, 01:16 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]You call that good? Omg

For a text based sig it is very good. I have had so many compliments on it! I make ALOT better REAL signatures.. But for text signatures that is a good one. Here is a better one I made [Image: astonish2.png]
or this one
[Image: ij4bdw.jpg]

Background on first one is for Hackforums background..
(08-27-2011, 01:14 PM)ruggish Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly you cannot rate this man! If your going to try to rate a TEXT based signature, it has to be more then a font and reflection and 1 gradient overlay! This for example is 1 of my good TEXT based signatures. [Image: ruggish.png]

Lol that's quite funny.
Also it's not a signature it's a logo/banner for my website.
(08-27-2011, 01:22 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Lol that's quite funny.
Also it's not a signature it's a logo/banner for my website.

O.o! Sorry bro i could have sworn you said signature! My fault! For a logo it doesn't look to good with this background. But on your site it does look really good! And what did you say was quite funny?
What's a twimbo

And I rate it 9/10
=D
Pages: 1 2 3