Support Forums

Full Version: Website Forum Logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SF, I've recently got a new domain, and seen as though my laptop is broken, I can't use Photoshop. Would anyone be kind enough to design me a logo for my forum?

Text: XBL Forums
Dimensions: 500 x 150
Text Color: A Nice Blue?
Background Color: White
File Type: JPEG (.jpg)

Make it look as nice as possible please, if more than one people do it for me, whoever gets chosen will get the "Graphics Master" award on my site (when I add awards)(Assuming you even want to sign upto my site).

If anyone's interested in checking out my site, it's: xblforums.net
Maybe when I get some free time I'll rattle something up for you. Although without payment, it won't be amazing.
Also I suggest changing the File Type to .PNG. I only really ever use JPEG for photographic images. PNG will give a high quality output for logos/banners etc..
I don't know how to, the logo on the theme I use is a .jpg. I don't know how to change it so it uses a png image rather than jpeg.
What forum software are you using?
(08-27-2011, 05:03 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]What forum software are you using?

MyBB, I have quite a lot of experience with it so I stick with it. Smile
If you have a lot of experience with it surely you should know how to add a .png logo? Tongue

Anyway, under Templates & Styles, edit the theme you're using, & scroll down to Board Logo.
You'll be able to set the location of your boards logo there.
Okay that's good then, I don't need a logo made if this works. Big Grin

Yeah I do have experience but I've never had to make it use a different file type for the logo. o_O
I can and will do this for you within a couple days if you still dont have it!
I have one at the moment, but I'm still looking for better ones!