Support Forums

Full Version: What's your favorite CoD and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What's your favorite CoD and why? My favorite CoD is MW2 because it was my first game for the Xbox 360. I also like the weapons in MW2 much more than the Black Ops weapons.
MW2 for me because its more exciting than black ops.
World at War was just amazing. I was never really into COD4. MW2 is OK but can be very frustrating at times. Black Ops is awful.
(08-27-2011, 04:26 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]World at War was just amazing. I was never really into COD4. MW2 is OK but can be very frustrating at times. Black Ops is awful.

I've never played WaW before, but some people like it and some people dislike it. Black Ops is awful, I sold it the same month I bought it in.

I think I might buy WaW soon. Big Grin
The first modern warfare.. It was game changing. It was simple. It was amazing. It was easy and hard. It was the best.
I like cod 4 the most, then mw2, then 3arcs games

But I like cod 4 the best because it really changed the fps realm. It was perfect in pretty much every aspect.
I like cod4 the most as well. It was original and went viral.
Call of Duty 4 was my fav after that everyone just started camping for kill streaks
I like COD4 the most because everything is plain and simple. There's also less bullshit that goes in when playing that game. The only thing I don't like is Juggernaut. Other than that, it's amazing.

-- Ambitious --
COD4 and MW2.

Simply amazing games. Simple games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4