Support Forums

Full Version: MyBB Freak Exclusive Theme Site!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: logo.png]

Ive opened up my very own theme site. I offer Free, Subscriber, and Premium themes. I also do custom work if needed. You dream it, I theme it. Themes are created within 3 days of accepting your request. Many have chosen my services and have returned for more. Everyday is a learning experience and is filled with new ideas. Themes will just get better. If you have any request please contact me and follow my themes @ http://www.mybbfreak.com Thanks for looking.
Here is a private theme created for Pompano. Its a Runescape theme. I will be posting new projects on this thread. Thanks for looking

[Image: runescapescreenshot2.th.png]

[Image: runescapescreenshot3.th.png]

Check out more themes from me. Click my signature. Smile

Ive finished 4 request and have 4 satisfied customers. If anyone needs a custom theme created im ready to take requests. Thanks
I'll defiantly PM you when im interested. Thanks!
Here are the new screenshots for a new theme. Adding more to it so its gonna change again. Stay tuned. Smile

[Image: efqp21.jpg]

[Image: 2pr9o1y.jpg]

Comment and suggest please. Thanks for looking Smile
hm... Good Job .. I Will Register in ur forum xD
Wow, looks really good!

Keep up the good work you got there!
(09-06-2011, 05:40 PM)HaX420 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the new screenshots for a new theme. Adding more to it so its gonna change again. Stay tuned. Smile

[Image: 1tlyrc.jpg]

[Image: 25ivm2q.jpg]

Comment and suggest please. Thanks for looking Smile

This looks really neat and good theme to me .
Here is yet another private theme created my me.

[Image: 15x74f9.png]
[Image: 16lgzsj.png]

So if you need a theme created let me know. Comment on this theme please i want to know what you think. Thanks ;)
Thats actually very good! Great job man I hope alot of people register
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5