Support Forums

Full Version: Industrial concept?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How they make / draw them?
[Image: bento-pad-post-tablet-pc1.jpg]

[Image: split-lifebook-for-2013-by-jung-dae-hoon.jpg]
Could you give a little more information on what you're actually asking for here.
I'm pretty sure the first one was drawn and the second one just used a whole bunch of rendered images.
What program they used? Photoshop? any tutorials on those?
(08-26-2011, 10:00 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]What program they used? Photoshop? any tutorials on those?

They could have used anything, but that doesn't matter because it can be done in photoshop. And yes theres lots of forums here on the forum, but if you want a dedicated graphics forum take a look at Solidus' forum gfxforums.net
but what are they called? The name for this type of art.
(08-26-2011, 10:32 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]but what are they called? The name for this type of art.

Perspective? I don't see why it matters lol, all that would matter from my point of view is just how it's made. You're asking too many questions that don't get you much farther to learning how to create the designs you want. If you want to learn how to do this kind of stuff you'll have to have basic knowledge in Photoshop or any other image editing program, because this isn't beginner work
I know how to use Photoshop and some other Adobe softwares.
Oh My God. Im pretty much sure this is photoshopped.
These photos are pretty cool. Are u grin to make your own concepts?