Support Forums

Full Version: B@nNeD says Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, Some of you may be familiar with me from Hackforums allready and some of you may not, After seeing tha message from Omni about this new forum I thought I'd come & check it out & try to support this new place. I must admit tha fact this site has an automotive section was a big driving force for me to want to be a part of this community & to be able to interact with like minded individuals, it will give me a chance to step back from tha ruthless hacking game and maybe gain some quality freinds with similar interests. I am no expert but I do have some knowledge in regards to nearly any internal combustion engine,upgrages & performance mod's I will try to be as active as I can with tha time I have available

Thanks for having me Thumbsup

B@nNeD
Welcome to Support Forums.
Welcome, why do you like to be banned?
(10-26-2009, 07:26 AM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, why do you like to be banned?
thanks for your greeting & to answer your question I don't like getting banned I can assure you. But sometimes my pride gets the better of me & the result normally means I end up getting banned so the name seems fitting

B@nNeD
Haha well, Wecome their B@nNeD, hope you don't end up gettin' banned. Superman
Lower your pride then, nobody knows you, its the internetz.
(10-27-2009, 01:18 AM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]Lower your pride then, nobody knows you, its the internetz.

Yes this is true but I am what I am, Many hard roads have been travelled & I have learned some very harsh lessons but life experience has moulded me into what I am so I cannot simply change to appeal to people you will either like me or hate me this is normally the case.
But either way I am fine with it. I mightent be perfect but I am happy with who I am. Nice to meet you

B@nNeD
Yeah..i think i've pmed you once on hf lul. elo
lol, welcome to SF have a fun time tring not to get banned
I says hi to B@nNeD.
Pages: 1 2